About Spectrum Fence of North Fulton
At Spectrum Fence, Our Goal is to Deliver First-Class, Personalized Customer Service while Offering the Highest-Quality Fencing Materials Available.
Spectrum Fence of North Fulton County installs a wide range of fences and our friendly and professional staff members work closely with you to custom-design structures that stand the test of time. We strive not only to carry the most premium-quality materials available but also to offer a great selection that suits almost every taste or need.
Our N. Fulton fence installation team of experts are committed to meeting all of your needs, whether you’re a residential or commercial customer. Let us help you make your home or office safer and more personal with the wide array of products that we offer at the best price. Find out why Spectrum Fence is number one when it comes to quality, service and integrity. Call us now!
What’s Covered under
Our 5-year Warranty
North Fulton County's Only Choice For Quality Fence Installation
At Spectrum Fence, we recognize the importance of not just meeting, but exceeding our clients’ expectations. That’s why our comprehensive suite of services extends beyond mere installation. Our seasoned experts are well-equipped to tackle fence repairs, maintenance, and even custom design work, ensuring a seamless experience from start to finish.
Our commitment to using only the highest quality materials, sourced from reliable suppliers, further cements our reputation as the go-to fencing contractor in North Fulton County. We understand that each project is as unique as its owner; thus, we offer an array of options, including (but not limited to) vinyl, aluminum, wrought iron, chain link, and various types of wood.
In today’s world, we also appreciate the significance of sustainability and environmental responsibility. Spectrum Fence is proud to offer eco-friendly fencing options, giving our environmentally-conscious clients the opportunity to make a positive impact without sacrificing style or durability.
The Spectrum Fence experience is truly unparalleled. From our initial consultation, where we attentively listen to your goals and ideas, to our rigorous installation process that ensures longevity and optimal performance, you can rest assured knowing you’ve made the right choice. And, with our excellent customer support and aftercare services, you can have peace of mind knowing we stand by our work, long after the project is complete.
So, when you’re ready to transform your property with a stunning, resilient, and expertly crafted fence, remember that Spectrum Fence is the North Fulton County fencing contractor with the experience, skill, and dedication you can trust.
American Fence Association Code of Ethics
- To properly and effectively serve the needs of the ultimate user or consumer of the company’s products or services.
- To provide a professional, competitive and successful program that will establish and maintain the integrity of the fence industry.
- To advertise or communicate to any person or company, by conversation, correspondence, newspapers, magazines, radio, television or any other means of communication:
- Factual information only concerned with the growth of the company or its number of operating outlets at the time of communication;
- True and proper representation of all policies, products and any other important information which has influence on the consumer;
- Ethical consumer advertising, to avoid any misleading claims such as, but not limited to, false comparisons, untrue, unproven or exaggerated statements, trick photography or omission of pertinent facts; and
- Indicate to the purchaser in published price lists, catalogs and mailings, that differences in gauges, weights, sizes, grades, etc., do exist in both steel and wood fences;
- That all products furnished and sold to consumers through, by or upon the recommendation of the company shall be represented and manufactured with ingredients or materials of acceptable standards approved by the applicable trade, profession or industry;
- That it shall completely avoid, by demonstration and action, and shall encourage its personnel to avoid illegal practices of any sort;
- That it shall respect all contracts, pay all obligations, maintain a good credit rating, and in other respects follow the highest standards of business conduct;
- That it shall not, in any way, copy or represent the trademark or other distinguishing marks of other companies with intent to mislead the public; and
- That is shall assume the moral obligation to conduct continuing research in its field, to increase its knowledge with respect to all phases of its business operation, to assist it in maintaining a competitive position, achieving better performance and obtaining maximum profits.